HAHAHAHAHAHA First off, I apologize to Josh for bringing this into your life. Second off, you are welcome for bringing this into your life. PRETTY NAILS MAKE ME SO HAPPY. I realize that it is completely ridiculous and my joy that is derived from pretty nails is a little (ok a lot) out of proportion, but PRETTY NAILS MAKE ME SO HAPPY! bahahahaha.
I loved all of the pictures of your nails! I still love looking at the kids' quotes on the side. The one about Matthias building the "girl toy store" far away by Grandma Lewis just cracks me up!
Wow I like the lace one! And Rachel is completely to blame!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHA First off, I apologize to Josh for bringing this into your life. Second off, you are welcome for bringing this into your life. PRETTY NAILS MAKE ME SO HAPPY. I realize that it is completely ridiculous and my joy that is derived from pretty nails is a little (ok a lot) out of proportion, but PRETTY NAILS MAKE ME SO HAPPY! bahahahaha.
ReplyDeleteWow! Such cute nails!
ReplyDeleteI loved all of the pictures of your nails! I still love looking at the kids' quotes on the side. The one about Matthias building the "girl toy store" far away by Grandma Lewis just cracks me up!
ReplyDeletei love that you're a hand model now, too! Your nails look very pretty. :)
ReplyDelete