We were excited to celebrate an amazing pi(e) day, because it was 3-14-15. It was also amazing because we were invited to two pie parties. It was fun to celebrate with so many friends and eat a lot of pie, including pizza pie! I ended up making two pies in celebration: blueberry cream and strawberry. My mom taught me to make both of these delicious pies, so I had fun feeling connected to her while making them!
The kids also enjoyed being outside on a beautiful day running around. They got a couple of scrapes, but they know that just means that they were having a great time. :)


The pies all look great! What an exciting day for the kids. I can't tell you how happy it made that you were able to make those pies, Cheryl! Good job!
ReplyDeleteWow! Those pies look great! The kids look mesmerized by them. And Lizzy looks so happy in that second picture :) What fun memories.
ReplyDelete