We started out St. Patrick's day with green pancakes. I've been having fun trying to make various shapes with pancake batter, so we tried to make shamrocks (among other things). It's pretty simple for me, but the kids think it's the most amazing thing ever. So, totally worth it.
I can remember some years feeling stressed as a kid that I would get pinched if my green wasn't obvious enough. I warned the kids that they needed to wear green and they came up with their own outfits. Matthias, instead of choosing a shirt that was all green, found an awesome shirt that had lots of green throughout. He was super excited about it and no pinching happened.


Cheryl, I love your family. You are such a good mom and your kids are so smart and so lucky. Your pictures are so great. And right next to this is Lizzy's question about "speaking of snow…" I just burst out loud! Thanks for recording these great quotes. You are going to be so glad you did. You just need to make sure you get all of this in a printed book for yourself.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day! How do you do this? Do you put it in a ketchup bottle to help you pour? What a magical day for the kids. You are such a fun mom.
ReplyDelete