Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dragon Con

Cheryl told me it was my turn to write a post, and she recommended I write about our family trip to the Dragon Con parade (Dragon Con is a gigantic convention for the video game/science fiction/fantasy book/comic book crowd).  A picture is worth a thousand words, so as I calculate it, this is a 11,061 word post. Enjoy!


Daddy and Matthias having fun.  Wish we would have got a picture with the whole family.


For those of you who are Dr. Who fans, I think you will know who this is.

Found him!

Our good friend Scott Goates and his son James.


Thor has been slacking off in the weight room.
"Robot" on wheels.


1 comment:

  1. "Thor has been slacking off in the weight room" HAHAHAHA. So funny! Looks like fun, and I'm sure there was tons of good people watching at this parade, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete