I started doing freezer meals about a year ago in an effort to have nutritious home made meals even when we are all too busy to cook. I've now upgraded my plan--I say upgraded mostly because the meals have been upgraded! Starting over the Summer I invited friends to join me in my effort to make freezer meals. We now have eight women in our group. With this set up we each make one meal eight times. Then we get together to exchange and have a ladies night.
For this last Freezer Meal Exchange, I made
manicotti and received seven other great meals in exchange. It was awesome!
 |
| Seven of the eight ladies in our group (Marie is behind the camera) |
Cheryl, this is a great idea! I'm thinking about asking ladies in our ward if they would be interested in doing something like this one Saturday. It would be wonderful to have our freezer full of meals I can rely on!
ReplyDeleteYou should totally do it. It's awesome!
Delete