Lizzy started "school" at the Lanette Suttles Child Development Center at Georgia State University at the beginning of July. It was a little bit of transition, but now she loves her school and is happy to come with mommy in the morning. She is officially a panther. :)
 |
| Lizzy and the GSU Panther |
Matthias started school on August first. It was hard for him to be at home when Lizzy was at school. He really missed his sister and they would give each other big hugs at the end of the day. He is so happy to be back in school and loves his teacher Ms. Gabriel.
 |
| Matthias in school at his "meet the teacher" night. |
 |
| First day of school! So happy to be there. |
 |
| First homework. Had to draw the "Wheels on the Bus." |
Matthias is so cute! He looks like he loves school. I hope that's true for a long time. I love that he missed Lizzy when she was at school. What cute siblings and best friends.
ReplyDeleteLove it!! I'm really digging Lizzy's bright blue skinny jeans ;) Your kids are so awesome. I love that they're best friends. I miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete