Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cheryl's 30th Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!  You'll notice that for my birthday, Josh and Jake spent the day before swimming with whale sharks.  Too bad my schedule wouldn't have allowed me to go with them, it would have been awesome.  Swimming with whale sharks is definitely on my bucket list.

Anyway, back to my birthday.  Since Josh's mom and brother were in town, we decided to do an Atlanta themed birthday.  We spent the morning at Stone Mountain.  I finally climbed to the top (I was 8 months pregnant the first time we went and had a 2 week old the second time we went).  Jake and I laughed at the people with all of their hiking gear going up the slight incline on the big rock.  It was colder than we expected at the top, but fun to look out and see Atlanta.



After climbing the mountain, we went out for some good Southern BBQ.  It was so delicious and I ate way to much.  We came back and enjoyed a little more time together, ate some Dairy Queen ice cream cake (thanks, mom!) and then took Mom and Jake to the airport.  It was so fun to have them here for my birthday.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so awesome! Also, I can't believe that you are 30! You're still smoking hot...I guess that just runs in the Lewis family ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. Thanks Rach. I can't believe I'm 30 either. I thought I would feel so old when I finally reached 30. Doesn't feel as old as I thought it would.

      Delete