Thursday, January 3, 2013

Merry Christmas (Part 1)

Merry Christmas!  We had a fun Christmas morning in our family.  This was the first time we celebrated Christmas this year and we spent it just the four of us.  More pictures will come celebrating Christmas with extended family.

So excited to leave a treat for Santa!
The kids had a blast doing cookies for Santa and food for Rudolph.
Matthias' "favorite dinosaur."  He helped me with some of the Christmas shopping this year and to distract him from some of the other gifts I left him hold this dinosaur.  When we were getting into the car later that day I hid the dinosaur from him.  He asked me where his dinosaur had gone and I told him that it was lost and that we would tell Santa to bring him a dinosaur toy.  He was so excited on Christmas morning to find this dinosaur from Santa.  He thought that was pretty awesome.

Two cute kids in their new chairs from Santa.

Loving the lolly pops before even getting to the presents.

What a fun Christmas morning.

1 comment: