Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Some of the kids artwork

I love the artwork that my kids do at Preschool.  I just thought I would share some of the things they did during Fall 2012.  You may not be impressed, but I think it's awesome.

September 2012

Sadly, the rain got to this picture of Matthias and mommy,
but it's still so cute.
Matthias is learning to write his letters
One of the themes for September was fruit at Matthias' preschool.
Matthias' strawberry
Matthias learned about colors
 October
He calls this his mad pumpkin.
Putting a person together.




Love Lizzy's ghost foot
 November
We did these turkeys about home.  This is Matthias'.
Lizzy's turkey.
This says "Chief Matthias".
Lizzy's painting.
Matthias' standing turkey
December
Matthias' advent calendar
Matthias's wreath.
And Matthias' hand print Santa.
Lizzy's cute finger print tree.
Matthias gave us a candle from preschool.  He wrapped it in a
gift bag that he made himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment