Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Life Size Art

We got a couple of fun packages last month.  One of the packages used a large sheet of brown paper to protect what was in it.  I (Cheryl) had the idea of tracing the kids and letting them color a life sized version of themselves.  The kids thought this was great!


Matthias did a good job adding eyes, nose, mouth, and hair.  He carefully selected the blue crayon for his blue eyes.  I encouraged him to draw something on his body, like clothes and shoes.  He had a better idea and added a heart and a belly button.


Lizzy also enjoyed this and drew circles for her eyes and nose.  Hers looks a little more like a gingerbread woman.  She tried to draw some hair and some pretty things on Princess Lizzy.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and creative mom you are :) I love that M put a belly button and a heart on his!! Too cute. And L is a cute gingerbread princess!

    ReplyDelete