We signed up to bring snack to preschool on her birthday. Lizzy wanted to bring muffins and cookies. Since they eat snack at 9:30am we decided to stick with the muffins and she was happy to share her apple bran muffins with her class. Lizzy loved having her teachers and her friends sing happy birthday to her. Matthias loves his sister and was happy to join in and celebrate with her.
That night we had Lizzy's family birthday celebration. Lizzy chose pizza, peaches, and peas for her birthday--I'm not really sure how she came up with the "P" theme for her birthday dinner, but those are some of her favorite foods. She loved it and I think she really loved that she got to choose what we were having for dinner.
For her cake I had made her a layered strawberry shortcake. Angel food cake doesn't layer that well, but it was really tasty with the fresh sugared strawberries all over. Lizzy liked trying to blow out her candles (with a little help from daddy) and unwrapping her presents.
A couple of days later our good friends gave Lizzy some princess things for her birthday. She absolutely loves these gifts and plays with them daily.
Can't believe my little girl is 2.




Happy Birthday to Lizzy! That's some pretty amazing hair she has...and I loved her open mouth excited smile. I wonder where she gets that! :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks so grown up! And I agree with Andrea, she has some awesome hair :) I miss that little princess!
ReplyDelete