Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kid's quotes (Dec 2012 - March 2013)

Our sidebar with kid quotes is getting a little long, so thought we would post the old ones here so that we can start making space for new ones.  It will also let those of you who subscribe by email see all the cute things that our kids say.  Enjoy!  

Matthias is really into adjectives.  For example:  "Let's go to the the strong, big, long, strong, nice, fun park."

We've been reading in the Book of Mormon and learning primary songs and now Lizzy walks around saying "I will do, I will go!"

When squirting mustard onto a hotdog it made an interesting sound. Lizzy laughed and said   "poop on it!"

Matthias, how do you spell your name? "M-a-t-t-h-i-j-k..."

After church we asked Matthias what he learned. He reported, "Jesus said to be kind and watch a movie."

When Lizzy gets mad or frustrated she now yells "BANANAS!"

We reported a mess at the grocery store. Before we drove past the guy cleaning it up I asked Matthias to say thanks as we go past. He was very obedient and said, "Thanks as we go past."

Matthias: "Lizzy is a little me; a little Matthias."

Matthias was holding the bag of cheerios in the car. Lizzy to Matthias, "I want some please, little boy."

Matthias: "What's that sound? It sound like daddy farted."

Matthias: "I'm strong too, like a couch!"

During bath time after washing Lizzy's hair, Matthias looked at her and said "Mom, Lizzy's hair is like big, long worms."

Lizzy, "Daddy is handsome! Mommy is a princess! Matthias is handsome! And Lizzy is a pretty princess!"

Trying clothes on at the store, I (Cheryl) asked Matthias if I looked skinny. His response was, "Yeah, skinny like Santa!" Thanks kid.

Lizzy is learning all sorts of things to say, including "Oh my heck, I gotta go pee so bad."

While riding the train Matthias observes "other people are really sad, mom." He then says, "They should take a big nap."

Lizzy: "Where's da bink? Mom: I don't have one. Lizzy: Da backup bink?"

Matthias: "Uncle Paul is sooooo bigger!!!"

What do you say when you burp Lizzy? "It's juicy!"

Matthias: "Hot dog, I loves toast."

5 comments:

  1. Those just totally made my day. I love those sweet kids. We should schedule some Skype time. Love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed. Maybe this Saturday or Sunday for Skyping.

      Delete
  2. I am laughing so hard. Your kids are too funny. "thanks as we go past." HAHA. Thanks for making my day! I love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete