Last year I did an exercise program during the twelve days before Christmas that I wanted to do again this year. The only problem is that I don't remember what exercises I did last year, so I have to make it up all over again. I'm posting it this year so I don't forget!
Each day I will add an exercise from the list so that on the last day I will complete all twelve exercises. I want to do this so that I can (hopefully) not gain as much weight over the holiday season. It's a preventative measure. :) I will take a day of rest on Sundays and not exercise, so I will finish on Saturday the 22nd. I'm hoping that I'll complete all twelve exercises again on the 24, but we'll see how ambitious I'm feeling that day.
1. 100 crunches
2. 2 sets of 20 jumping jacks
3. 3 sets of 10 squats
4. 4 sets of 10 lunges (2 on each leg)
5. 5 sets of 10 bicep curls
6. 60 butt kicks
7. 7 x 5 mid-lat rows
8. 8 x 2 shoulder presses
9. 90 seconds of skaters (twice)
10. 10 T-plank crunches (on each side)
11. 11 walk out push ups
12. 12 squat jumps (twice)
I'm starting to feel sore just thinking about it, but I'm excited to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment