![]() |
| Lizzy got tired faster than Matthias, but they were both tough enough to make it to the top. |
![]() |
| We made it to the very top of the Y! |
A couple weeks later we went hiking around Rock Canyon. I think the kids like that one a little better because the trail isn't too bad, but you can find other paths that are different levels--so kind of like a choose your own adventure. They keep asking when we can go back and were disappointed to learn that Rock Canyon Park is different from the actual Rock Canyon.
![]() |
| Climbing up a steeper section. |
![]() |
| Climbing up a BIG rock. |
![]() |
| At the top of the BIG rock. |
![]() |
| Family picture in Rock Canyon |






Hiking in Provo is lots of fun! Your kids are great climbers. And you all look super tan in that last photo. If that's real then I'm super jealous!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are all great photos!! I love that you go out and hike with your kids. What a great family activity.
ReplyDelete